The draws for the following County Cups have been made and can now be viewed by clicking on the name of the competition, as listed below:
- U18 1st XI Boys Brigg Cup
- U18 1st XI Boys SE Tye Knockout Cup
- U18 1st XI Girls Katherine Mertens Trophy
- U18 2nd XI Boys Cup
- U16 Boys’ Moncaster Cup
- U16 Girls’ Jan Palmer Bowl
- U15 Boys’ Blaxland Cup
- U15 Girls’ Rachel Yankey Cup
- U14 Boys’ JS Lyle Cup
- U14 Girls’ Stanley Lyle Bowl
- U13 Boys’ President’s Cup
- U13 Girls’ Jan Harding Memorial Trophy (11v11)
- U12 Boys’ Kay Cup
In addition, the Association will be piloting two NEW County Cups for Girls teams. At U13 (Year 8) the Bob Chandler Trophy will be a 9v9 competition for schools NOT competing in the Jan Harding Memorial Trophy. The Capital Girls’ League and Regents’ Park Youth League both play in this format at U13, while the national competitions organised by the English Schools’ FA are 11v11.
At U12 (Year 7), Girls teams will be able to compete for the Chris Ampofo Shield. With more girls than ever playing the beautiful game, but effectively being ‘squeezed out’ by the boys, the Association wishes to return the Kay Cup to its original designation as a Boys competition and offer a tournament which allows female footballers to compete on their own terms. The draws for these new competitions will be published shortly.