The Association would like to remind all affiliated Schools and Districts that, while the use of Football Turf (3G) Pitches is permitted within its competitions and those organised locally, pitches must hold valid approval before the match takes place. That is, the venue must have a certificate indicating that the pitch is “FA approved” or “FIFA approved”.
As of 22nd September 2022, the following pitches within the County do not hold valid certification and therefore cannot be used for matches, although they can be used for PE lessons and / or training where appropriate:
- Ark Academy
- Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club
- East Barnet School
- Feltham Community College
- Grahame Park Community Pitch
- Hillingdon Sport and Leisure Complex
- Kings House School
- Lord Halsbury Playing Fields
- Southbury Leisure Centre
- The Hive (Barnet FC) – Pitch 1
- Wingate & Finchley FC – Pitch 1
- Wingate & Finchley FC – Pitch 2
- Wingate & Finchley FC – Pitch 3
The FA 3G Pitch Register lists all Football Turf Pitches and their current status.
The vast majority of 3G pitches in Middlesex are approved for match use but any matches played at the venues listed above will be declared ‘void’, in which case a replay at an alternative venue will be required.